Our goal at Element Multisport is to ensure our customers feel great about their purchases.
If you are not happy for any reason, we will gladly accept your return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise for a full refund of the original purchase price for up to 30 days of the original purchase date.
Four shipping options are offered for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||2 Day (weekdays)||1 Day (weekdays)||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $50.00||$7.99||$19.99||$34.99||FREE|
|$150.01 and over||FREE!*||$25.99||$39.99||FREE|
Note: Orders usually ship one business day after being placed.
Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
* Free shipping is in the Continental 48 US only.
Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup. If you need an item right away we ask that you call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to our store. Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 15 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
All items* must be returned in new and unused condition with all parts, original tags, and packaging materials within 30 days of purchase, with original receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
* Please read and follow the guidelines for specific items.
• Due to health concerns, Element Multisport is unable to accept any returns of nutrition, supplements or consumable food products.
• Used items will not be accepted.
• Clothing items must be unworn and have all tags intact and attached.
• Cycling shoes cannot have had cleats mounted or cannot have been used on a bike, and must have original tags and the original box.
• Running shoes should be clean and not show signs of wear and must have original tags and the original box.
• Saddles cannot have marks on the rails or wear on the saddle cover and in general, must be in new condition, returned with all packaging within 30 days. If unsure about the saddle, put tape on the rails before mounting. When returning, please ask yourself if you would accept the saddle in the condition you returned it, if you purchased it as new.
• For health reasons, swim items cannot be returned or exchanged after being worn in the water. This includes but is not limited to swim suits, goggles, fins, and paddles.
• DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs, and Software that are unopened and still in their original plastic wrap can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Defective or damaged items may be exchanged for the same title only.
• Wheels and power meters must not be ridden.
• Tires, tubular or clincher must not be mounted or glued.
• Special Order sales are final and will not be accepted for return or exchange unless defective or damaged. A Special Order is an item that Element Multisport does not actively stock or sell and specially orders from a manufacturer or distributor for a customer.
• Gift cards are non-returnable.
BICYCLES RETURN POLICY
You may return a new (never ridden outside) bicycle purchased from Element Multisport for a refund or credit within seven days of purchase. A restocking fee of 20% will be assessed for special order bicycles. Refunds will be given in the same manner the bicycle was purchased.
No refunds on all sale bikes.
WETSUIT AND SWIMSKIN RETURN POLICY
Wetsuits may be returned within 30 days under the following conditions:
• If you are unsure of the fit of your wetsuit, DO NOT wear the wetsuit in the water.
• Wetsuits must be returned in unworn, new condition with all tags and original packaging.
• Wetsuits that have been worn in the water (any water) will not be accepted.
• If the wetsuit is defective, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund with no penalty within 30 days of the original shipping date. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation. Note: All wetsuits are inspected for damage prior to you trying it on. Please exercise caution when trying on a wetsuit. A tear or splitting at a seam is considered a manufacturing defect, but nail digs or cuts in the center of a panel are not defects and will not be accepted.
Please note, we reserve the right to make a full or partial refund based on the condition of the bicycle, equipment, part or accessory. ?
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 2211 N Elston Ave Suite 101, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2211 N Elston Ave Suite 101, Chicago, Illinois, US, 60614
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, an error in pricing, the item becoming out-of-stock, a photo being slightly off, incorrect product information or otherwise, Element Multisport shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product(s) listed at the incorrect price. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention on your next visit or by calling or emailing us. Thank you!